Post Date: August 16, 2012
Deadline: August 24, 2012 at 5:30 pm
Organization: Family Health International (FHI 360)-Ethiopia
Invitation for consultancy services as Data Collector
Family Health International (FHI 360) is a development agency providing technical assistance in the areas of HIV/AIDS prevention, care and treatment, food and nutrition, livelihood, communications, education programming to the Ethiopian government as well as NGOs and other stakeholders in the response to AIDS and development challenges in Ethiopia. FHI 360 has been in Ethiopia since 1996 providing technical assistance primarily in health and later in various development areas. FHI 360-Ethiopia`s efforts are funded by the United States Government through the bilateral agreement between the United States and the Ethiopian Government.
FHI 360-Ethiopia is seeking to hire Data Collectors for Measure Evaluation’s data collection activities as per the Scope of Work stated below.
Position: Data Collector
Number of posts: 10
Duties and Responsibilities:-
• Contact individuals to be interviewed at home or field location.
• Explain survey objectives and procedures to interviewees and interpret survey questions to help interviewees' comprehension.
• Ask questions in accordance with instructions to obtain various specified information
• Identify and report problems in obtaining valid data.
• Meet with supervisor daily to submit completed questionnaire and discuss progress.
• Review data obtained from interview for completeness and accuracy.
• Take GPS locations of local NGOs in Kolfe and Kirkos sub cities.
- Qualifications: BSc Degree in health fields or social sciences. Previous data collection experience is a plus.
- Duration of assignment: 15 days for client interview and 21 days for organizations key informants interview.
- Place of data collection: Addis Ababa
- NB: We pay only consultancy payment based on our organization rate
Application guidelines: Well qualified and interested candidates can send their application letter, CVs and supporting documents through our E-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org or can submit their application and CV in person to FHI 360-Ethiopia Country Office, HR Unit or can send the above mentioned documents though our P. O. Box: 121789, AA before the closing date and time of this announcement – which is August 24, 2012 at 5:30 pm.