View Job Posting
Contact Person :
BGP Geoservices Plc
Job Title :
Job Type :
Job Code :
Post Date: August 19, 2012
Deadline: August 23, 2012
Salary: As per the company’s scale
Organization: BGP Geoservices Plc
BGP Geoservices Plc is a company engaged in the provision of geophysical services. Currently, BGP is undertaking the seismic exploration in South Omo Valley.
Undertake the overall activity of secretarial science and office management.
- Managing all office procedures;
- Handling incoming and outgoing letters;
- Handling oral and written correspondence with our supplier and clients;
- Handling visitors;
- Book a tickets, arrange hotel accommodation and shuttle service;
- Undertaking communication through email.
Interested applicant shall send their application, CV and documents through our email address firstname.lastname@example.org ; early received application shall be shortlisted for an interview.
* Please follow the instructions given here very closely and apply as directed. If you are asked to send your application to a PO Box number or Email address, please do so accordingly and do not apply online.
Qualification: Diploma/Degree in Secretarial Science and Office Management from University
Work Experience: A minimum of four years of relevant experience
- Extensive knowledge of office Administration;
- Good knowledge of writing and speaking English language;
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously;
- Collaborative with good communication skill;
- High self-motivation
Age: Not more than 30
Education Level :
Min. Monthly Salary :
Max. Monthly Salary :
Posting Date :
Tell a friend