|Description ||:||Published On: The Ethiopian Herald |
IFB No. NCB/GOV-OHB/10/2003
1. Oromia Regional Health Bureau obtains a Fund from Government and/or Donor fund.
2. The Oromia Health Bureau now invites wax-sealed bids from eligible bidders for the supply of Office Equipments (Desktop computer, Lap top computer, Fax machine, Scanner Furniture and Stationary, Video camera) for Regional Health Bureau.
3. Bidders have an option to bid for anyone or more type(s) of item (s). Bids will be evaluated and contract(s) will be awarded for one or all item(s) taking into account discounts offered, if any, for combined items in determining the least evaluated bid of all item(s) which will be the bases for award of the contract( s).
4. Bidders should have renewed trade license for year 2003 E.C. Suppliers list registration certificate from Ministry of Finance & Economic Development, VAT, TIN registration certificate &. other supporting letters concerning whether they have paid the taxation for Government and have to bring the copy of these requirement/s while purchasing this tender document and also
should submit with their bid offer.
5. Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information from the office of Procurement and Property Administration Sub process, Oromia Health Bureau Floor No.3, Kirkos Sub City Kebele 08/09 around Sar Bet, P.O. Box 24341, Tel. 0118 590133 Finfinnee (Addis Ababa), Ethiopia
6. A complete set of bidding documents may be purchased by interested bidders on submission of a written application to the above-mentioned office and upon payment of a non-refundable fee of Birr 100 (One Hundred Birr only) Starting from the date of the first day of floating on the Newspaper up to the last day before the closing date of the tender.
7. Bids must be delivered to the office of Procurement and Property Administration Sub process, Oromia Health Bureau 3rd Floor, Kirkos Sub city around Sar Bet, P.O: Box 24341, Tel. 01 18 59 01 33 Finfinnee (Addis Ababa), Ethiopia. On or before 3:00 pm in the afternoon on date 27110/2003 E.C. and must be accompanied by a security of not less than 1% (not more than Birr 100,000) of the bid amount in the form of CPO or unconditional Bank Guarantee not less than 148 days for the bid validity period that
submitted from a reputable Bank.
8. Bids will be opened in the presence of bidders or their representative's in the bid opening ceremony that choose to attend at 3:30 pm in the afternoon on 27/10/2003 E.C. at the office of Procurement and Property Administration Sub process, Oromia Health Bureau Floor No.3, Finfinnee, Ethiopia.
9. The Bureaureserves the right to reject or accept partially or any bids.
Oromia Health Bureau