Property Search

Search


luxury apartment with new year discount - Addis Ababa CMChttps://www.ezega.com/RealEstate/images/28004fe5df19b6d4c4114a1e99c0f3c472c85.jpgapartment are available with only 10%downpayment and then from the rest 90%
it dipendce on our customers we provide loan for the 50 or 60 %of the total amount to be paid for 20 years and the rest 30% will be paid with in 2 years ...and G+1 apartments are also avaluable, contact as on telegram, WhatsApp, direct call as well as by our Email adress, happy new year
CMC mikael church, Addis Ababa CMCCMCAddis Ababa, Ethiopia
ETB 2,564,661.000912332116
https://www.ezega.com/RealEstate/images/28004fe5df19b6d4c4114a1e99c0f3c472c85.jpg

luxury apartment with new year discount - Addis Ababa CMC

       
  • Ethiopian Real Estate
  • Ethiopian Real Estate
  • Ethiopian Real Estate
  • Ethiopian Real Estate
  • Ethiopian Real Estate
Contact Address
CMC mikael church
Addis Ababa CMC
Addis Ababa
CMC
0912332116
dabimeti@gmail.com

Posted By : Bezuayehu Meti

Property Address
CMC mikael church
Addis Ababa CMC
Addis Ababa
CMC

Property Details

Post Date : Sep 06 2019
Property Type : Residential
Property For : For sale
Price : ETB 2,564,661.00

 

Bed Rooms : 3
Bath Rooms : 3.0
Area : 109 Lot Size
Year Built : 2011
Description: apartment are available with only 10%downpayment and then from the rest 90%
it dipendce on our customers we provide loan for the 50 or 60 %of the total amount to be paid for 20 years and the rest 30% will be paid with in 2 years ...and G+1 apartments are also avaluable, contact as on telegram, WhatsApp, direct call as well as by our Email adress, happy new year
Facilities: elevator, garbageshoot ,water pamp, parking area,green area, and backup generator

Email Poster/Agent

Name :
Email :
Phone :
Message :

Send copy to my email :









You may also like...