Property Search

Search


Luxury Apartment for sell - Addis Ababa CMChttps://www.ezega.com/RealEstate/images/28527f6cedf641220480fafec7acd52a7599d.jpegNew offer with big discount .!
• Luxury Flat and G+1 duplex Apartment
• With only down payment of only 15% starting from 438474.3 Ethiopian birr
• 61% of the price of the apartment will be paid by 6 terms payment schedule within two years and half month and then the rest 39%will be paid with the loan service of 20 years
• For investment for your own living we have apartments starting from 109 m2 to 161 m2
• Many payment opportunity’s with big discount
• You can contact as via Viber, WhatsApp ,imo ,or Skype address username Metasebia Dab
Addis Ababa, Addis Ababa CMCAddis AbabaAddis Ababa, Ethiopia
ETB 2,923,162.000912332116
https://www.ezega.com/RealEstate/images/28527f6cedf641220480fafec7acd52a7599d.jpeg

Luxury Apartment for sell - Addis Ababa CMC

       
  • Ethiopian Real Estate
Contact Address
addis Ababa
Addis Ababa CMC
Addis Ababa
Yeka
0912332116
dabimeti@gmail.com

Posted By : Bezuayehu Meti

Property Address
Addis Ababa
Addis Ababa CMC
Addis Ababa
Addis Ababa

Property Details

Post Date : Feb 25 2020
Property Type : Residential
Property For : For sale
Price : ETB 2,923,162.00

 

Bed Rooms : 3
Bath Rooms : 3.0
Area : 109 Lot Size
Year Built : 2012
Description: New offer with big discount .!
• Luxury Flat and G+1 duplex Apartment
• With only down payment of only 15% starting from 438474.3 Ethiopian birr
• 61% of the price of the apartment will be paid by 6 terms payment schedule within two years and half month and then the rest 39%will be paid with the loan service of 20 years
• For investment for your own living we have apartments starting from 109 m2 to 161 m2
• Many payment opportunity’s with big discount
• You can contact as via Viber, WhatsApp ,imo ,or Skype address username Metasebia Dab
Facilities: Parking Bay,Green Area, Elevator ,Bakup Generator ,

Email Poster/Agent

Name :
Email :
Phone :
Message :

Send copy to my email :









You may also like...