Property Search

Search


Luxury Apartment - Addis Ababa CMChttps://www.ezega.com/RealEstate/images/288283a94abac88584cc68271d80009914df4.jpgApartments with new discount
New offer with big discount
Stay safe we will show your apartments in our office as well as in our site keeping our social distance.
• Luxury Flat and G+1 duplex Apartment
• With only down payment of only 15% starting from 693,738 Ethiopian birr
• 60% of the price of the apartment will be paid by 6 terms payment schedule within two years and half month and then the rest 40%will be paid with the loan service of 20 years
• For investment for your own living we have apartments starting from 90 m2 to 161 m2
• Many payment opportunity’s with big discount
• You can contact as via Viber, WhatsApp ,imo ,or Skype address username Metasebia Dabi
Addis Ababa ,CMC, Addis Ababa CMCEthiopia ,Addis Abeba EthiopiaAddis Ababa, Ethiopia
ETB 4,624,920.000912332116
https://www.ezega.com/RealEstate/images/288283a94abac88584cc68271d80009914df4.jpg

Luxury Apartment - Addis Ababa CMC

       
  • Ethiopian Real Estate
  • Ethiopian Real Estate
  • Ethiopian Real Estate
  • Ethiopian Real Estate
  • Ethiopian Real Estate
Contact Address
Addis Ababa ,CMC
Addis Ababa CMC
Addis Ababa
Ethiopia ,Addis Abeba Ethiopia
0912332116
dabimeti@gmail.com

Posted By : Bezuayehu Meti

Property Address
Addis Ababa ,CMC
Addis Ababa CMC
Addis Ababa
Ethiopia ,Addis Abeba Ethiopia

Property Details

Post Date : Sep 24 2020
Property Type : Residential
Property For : For sale
Price : ETB 4,624,920.00

 

Bed Rooms : 3
Bath Rooms : 3.0
Area : 145 Lot Size
Year Built : 2012
Description: Apartments with new discount
New offer with big discount
Stay safe we will show your apartments in our office as well as in our site keeping our social distance.
• Luxury Flat and G+1 duplex Apartment
• With only down payment of only 15% starting from 693,738 Ethiopian birr
• 60% of the price of the apartment will be paid by 6 terms payment schedule within two years and half month and then the rest 40%will be paid with the loan service of 20 years
• For investment for your own living we have apartments starting from 90 m2 to 161 m2
• Many payment opportunity’s with big discount
• You can contact as via Viber, WhatsApp ,imo ,or Skype address username Metasebia Dabi
Facilities: green area ,security ,elevator ,backup generator ,parking bays and the likes...

Email Poster/Agent

Name :
Email :
Phone :
Message :

Send copy to my email :









You may also like...