Property Search

Search


Luxury Apartments - Addis Ababa CMChttps://www.ezega.com/RealEstate/images/28973cba9ad03bad347bfbed2ea0a855b6a35.jpgApartments with new discount
New offer with big discount
Stay safe we will show your apartments in our office as well as in our site keeping our social distance.
• Luxury Flat and G+1 duplex Apartment
• With only down payment of only 15% starting from 710,073.8 Ethiopian birr
• 60% of the price of the apartment will be paid by 7 terms payment schedule within two years and half month and then the rest 40%will be paid with the loan service of 30 years
• For investment for your own living we have apartments starting from 40m2 one bed room to 161m2 four bed rooms.
• Many payment opportunity’s with big discount
• You can contact as via Viber, WhatsApp ,imo ,Buzayehu
CMC, Addis Ababa CMCyekaAddis Ababa, Ethiopia
US$ 124,410.000912332116
https://www.ezega.com/RealEstate/images/28973cba9ad03bad347bfbed2ea0a855b6a35.jpg

Luxury Apartments - Addis Ababa CMC

       
  • Ethiopian Real Estate
  • Ethiopian Real Estate
  • Ethiopian Real Estate
Contact Address
CMC
Addis Ababa CMC
Addis Ababa
yeka
0912332116
dabimeti@gmail.com

Posted By : Bezuayehu Meti

Property Address
CMC
Addis Ababa CMC
Addis Ababa
yeka

Property Details

Post Date : Dec 31 2020
Property Type : Residential
Property For : For sale
Price : US$ 124,410.00

 

Bed Rooms : 3
Bath Rooms : 3.0
Area : 145 Lot Size
Year Built : 2013
Description: Apartments with new discount
New offer with big discount
Stay safe we will show your apartments in our office as well as in our site keeping our social distance.
• Luxury Flat and G+1 duplex Apartment
• With only down payment of only 15% starting from 710,073.8 Ethiopian birr
• 60% of the price of the apartment will be paid by 7 terms payment schedule within two years and half month and then the rest 40%will be paid with the loan service of 30 years
• For investment for your own living we have apartments starting from 40m2 one bed room to 161m2 four bed rooms.
• Many payment opportunity’s with big discount
• You can contact as via Viber, WhatsApp ,imo ,Buzayehu
Facilities: garage ,backup generator ,additional maid room ,reserved parking space ,lobby , balcony elevator

Email Poster/Agent

Name :
Email :
Phone :
Message :

Send copy to my email :









You may also like...