Property Search

Search


Luxury G+1 Apartments - Addis Ababa CMChttps://www.ezega.com/RealEstate/images/2897495e87c8a849e4bf0a9a6679e3ca19c88.jpgApartments For Sale
Stay safe we will show your apartments in our office as well as in our site keeping our social distance.
• G+1 duplex Apartment
• With only down payment of only 15% starting from 830,850 Ethiopian birr
• 60% of the price of the apartment will be paid by 7 terms payment schedule within two years and half month and then the rest 40%will be paid with the loan service of 20 years
• For investment for your own living we have apartments starting from 145 m2
• Many payment opportunity’s with big discount
• You can contact as via Viber, WhatsApp ,imo , Bezayehu
CMC, Addis Ababa CMCyekaAddis Ababa, Ethiopia
ETB 5,539,000.000912332116
https://www.ezega.com/RealEstate/images/2897495e87c8a849e4bf0a9a6679e3ca19c88.jpg

Luxury G+1 Apartments - Addis Ababa CMC

       
  • Ethiopian Real Estate
  • Ethiopian Real Estate
  • Ethiopian Real Estate
  • Ethiopian Real Estate
  • Ethiopian Real Estate
Contact Address
CMC
Addis Ababa CMC
Addis Ababa
yeka
0912332116
dabimeti@gmail.com

Posted By : Bezuayehu Meti

Property Address
CMC
Addis Ababa CMC
Addis Ababa
yeka

Property Details

Post Date : Dec 31 2020
Property Type : Residential
Property For : For sale
Price : ETB 5,539,000.00

 

Bed Rooms : 3
Bath Rooms : 3.0
Area : 145 Lot Size
Year Built : 2013
Description: Apartments For Sale
Stay safe we will show your apartments in our office as well as in our site keeping our social distance.
• G+1 duplex Apartment
• With only down payment of only 15% starting from 830,850 Ethiopian birr
• 60% of the price of the apartment will be paid by 7 terms payment schedule within two years and half month and then the rest 40%will be paid with the loan service of 20 years
• For investment for your own living we have apartments starting from 145 m2
• Many payment opportunity’s with big discount
• You can contact as via Viber, WhatsApp ,imo , Bezayehu
Facilities:

Email Poster/Agent

Name :
Email :
Phone :
Message :

Send copy to my email :









You may also like...