Property Search

Search


Luxery 3 bed room Apartments - Addis Ababa Ayathttps://www.ezega.com/RealEstate/images/291332bc2966ea3b14031aa07377eb73286a2.jpgApartments for sell in Ayat Zone 3 , the apartment is G+6 apartment found between 2 internal roads by its sides and all the skeletal work is completed with delivery time of 1 year and with only down payment of 15% , then the rest 85% amount will be paid with in 1 year!! came and be the holder of apartments starting from 2nd floor !!
Addis Ababa , AYAT, Addis Ababa AyatyekaAddis Ababa, Ethiopia
ETB 5,010,665.000913773177
https://www.ezega.com/RealEstate/images/291332bc2966ea3b14031aa07377eb73286a2.jpg

Luxery 3 bed room Apartments - Addis Ababa Ayat

       
  • Ethiopian Real Estate
  • Ethiopian Real Estate
Contact Address
Addis Ababa , AYAT
Addis Ababa Ayat
Addis Ababa
yeka
0913773177
dabimeti@gmail.com

Posted By : Bezuayehu Meti

Property Address
Addis Ababa , AYAT
Addis Ababa Ayat
Addis Ababa
yeka

Property Details

Post Date : Mar 29 2021
Property Type : Residential
Property For : For sale
Price : ETB 5,010,665.00

 

Bed Rooms : 3
Bath Rooms : 3.0
Area : 110 Lot Size
Year Built : 2020
Description: Apartments for sell in Ayat Zone 3 , the apartment is G+6 apartment found between 2 internal roads by its sides and all the skeletal work is completed with delivery time of 1 year and with only down payment of 15% , then the rest 85% amount will be paid with in 1 year!! came and be the holder of apartments starting from 2nd floor !!
Facilities: parking bay , elevator, backup generator .kitchen cabinet , fully finished

Email Poster/Agent

Name :
Email :
Phone :
Message :

Send copy to my email :









You may also like...